Thursday, October 30, 2014

TUTORIAL | Bones



Hello everyone! Today I have a tutorial for your Halloween paws. I kept it super easy, so I think everyone could do this nail art. I wanted to do these bone nails for quite long time, and Halloween is the perfect time to do it. I hope this tutorial will be helpful for a couple of you! :)
I used Orly Fowl Paly as a base color, but I think a simple black would've been better...
First, let's see some photos with the nail art, and then you can find the tutorials for each bones at the bottom of this post! I didn't included any description, I think the pictures shows everyting, and I would just rambling around, trying to explain the obvious :D Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!









2 comments:

  1. These are great! I've always wanted to do realistic-looking bones but have always been so intimidated by them! I'll have to give these a shot now :-D Also I have to disagree, I like the extra bit of sparkle that Fowl Play gives to the background (although I bet black would still look nice and sharp)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ Well, these are not THAT realistic. You can definitely play around with shading to make them a lot more realistic, but I think it's quite easy to do.

      Delete