Monday, December 22, 2014

SWATCH | Moyra Metal Effect 301



Today I will show a bronze metallic nail polish wich is perfect for stamping. The brand called Moyra, and it available at Nailland for international costumers too!
The whole Metal Effect collection is amazing, 1-coater, perfect for stamping. You can choose from gold, silver, bronze, pink and purple. I already have a great gold and silver nail polish in my stash, so I only bought this bronze and the purple one.
On my pinky and my ring finger I used only 1 coat, the other fingers you can see 2 coats.
Since it's a metallic nail polish it brings out the ridges of your nails, but if you use a basecoat and if you use 2 coats of the nail polish the ridges will be gone!
The finish is matte (or semi-matte), so it dries quickly too. In the pictures you can see it without a topcoat!
It's a nice nail polish, I can only recommend it!







0 comments:

Post a Comment