Wednesday, June 03, 2015

NAIL ART | Aloha!


Can you guess that I love tropical prints? :D And there's even more to come! For today I show you a Hawaii inspired nail art, but it's more like a mix&match mani. I think it's a bit overwhelming and crowded, but I really like the patterns, so I thought it definitely wort to show you.
I used the nail polsihes above, everything else is acrylic paint, and the whole nail art is handpainted!
My fave pattern is the shell and the palm leaves, don't be surprised if you came across with those two in some of my future nail arts :)

My bases are: FUN Lacquer - Queen, Dance Legend Just Another Star and Holy Diver (blended together with a dotting tool - sponging is not effective with these polishes), Barry M - Coconut.
The 'Aloha' sign was painted with OPI Push & Shove, and I used Essence Colour & Go 109 off to miami! for the shell, the base of the stars, and for outlining the 'Aloha' sign.








0 comments:

Post a Comment