Tuesday, April 04, 2017

NCLA swatches + nail art

Olvasd MAGYARUL                                                                                                                                PR sample

Another one of my NCLA swatch + nail art posts :)
For my first, crystal/gem nail art I used holographic shades only: purple Lolanthe, dusty pink Iridescent Dreams, grey The Last Siren and teal Drop of Teal. The black outline was painted with acrylic paint. It looked so cool in real life, with it's holo sparkle!


IRIDESCENT DREAMS
It's a dusty rosy-mauve shade with the well known NCLA holo effect. I used 2 coats, which was barely enough, I would recommend 3 thin coats just to be sure!



THE LAST SIREN
It's a grey holo, but sometimes I might can see a faint green/turquise hue in it. I'm maybe wrong. Anyway, this one is defenitely a 3 coater for me, it's a lot sheerer than the other holos from the brand. 


For my second mani, I worked with the neutral base that The Last Siren can give, and I painted some pastel roses. I used Nudes Volume I, Pink Lemonade, Endless Summer and These Grades Are Just A Jumping Off Point for the roses and leaves, and of course black acrylic paint for the outlines.

I will have a little step-by-step of this nail art on my Instagram soon ;)


And finally, a really simple one. This marbled look was created with Crush On The Lifeguard, Endless Summer and Model Behaviour, using the Sammy Nailasaurus stamping kind of marble technique. I love how the blue/pink/brown blends into this gorgeous mahogany color :)


MODEL BEHAVIOUR
It's a super deep and dark, purple toned brown, opaque in 2 coats.

I choosed Model Behavior for review, but the brand sent me Nudes Volume VI too, which might seems really similar, but actually if you put them side by side, you can clearly see that Volume VI. is a lighter shade, and it's not as cold/purple toned as Model Behaviour. Volume VI is also opaque in 2 coats.


And now only one NCLA post left from this "series", with Summer designs. I can't wait :)))

NCLA polishes are available from the official website, but they can be purchased from stockists too. I couldn't find a full list, but here are some stockist that I could quickly find for you:

1 comment: